Wouldn't this do it?

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/servletapi/javax/servlet/http/HttpSessionListener.html

Frank Zammetti wrote:

Hello all... is there any good way to enumerate all sessions under a given webapp? I know there used to be the SessionContext, but that has since been deprecated as of servlet spec 2.1 I believe... Is there anything in Struts that might help?

Basically I'm just looking for an accurate way to display all currently logged on users, and also have the ability to add a session attribute to all of them (think broadcast messages and forced graceful logoffs). I keep hearing the term "Session Listenter", but my research is turning up server-specific (or third party-specific references), and I need this to be server-nuetral.

I could I guess create a wrapper class that is called to create or kill a session, as well as to add of remove attributes, but I'd prefer something that won't require me to change a lot of code, or any really!

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Frank

Nick Heudecker
System Mobile, Inc.