From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 1:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [OT]Help needed in wring regular expression

Navjot:
that way it is working fine by not accepting 0(zero)as a first value but
also it is not acceptiong any non-zero integer like 1,11,1111 also it
accepts value more than 4 digits.

Any clue where I'm doing wrong or any suggestion?

appreciate if you can let us know any document link contains the basics of
using regular expression with examples.

Tnx a lot.

-Ram