Greetings.

I run lifewithchrist.org, a blogging system. I writing version 2.0 and doing so in struts (1.0 is PHP). I am not certian of one thing. Currently (and it must remain this way), I have DNS setup to a wildcard, and it ships it all to the same webserver (apache). The webserver then directs (through mod_rewrite) to /index.php ... this then looks at the host name and determines which weblog is being accessed, then uses certian settings for that weblog and also the user supplied template.

How would I go about making this decision with a struts based application? I can handle the server setup about directing all host names to a certian server, but I'm talking about Java code. The user supplied templates will be velocity templates so I am assuming it will have something to do with inheriting from the VelocityViewServlet.

Any input would be appriciated.

Jeremy