From: Arif ERSIN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 10:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: help plz

Hi all,
I have a problem,

I was split my application to 3 modules. They have a configuration file,

struts-m1.xml
struts-m2.xml
struts-m3.xml

and  one global conf. file

struts-congig.xml.

I am define action in struts-m1.xml, like this,

            <action
                path="/bizmap"
                type="com.fin.struts.BizMapProcessAction"
                parameter="bizCountry"
                name="nullForm"
                scope="request"
                validate="false" id="bizmap" >
               <forward
                    name="success"  contextRelative="true"
redirect="false"
                    path="/intra/common/result.jsp"/>
            </action>
in web.xml,
                <servlet-mapping>
                        <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
                        <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
                </servlet-mapping>

and in jsp,

it doesnt work. I've got a
        javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot retrieve mapping for
action
/bizmap error

It was working before i splitted app.(When i had a 1 config file.)

Thanks and sorry my english