Hello All,
I know this is a lot off-topic, but I'm so proud of the portal I
designed and developed that I'd like you all know that it has just been
released a worldwide soccer portal named Goal.com (www.goal.com) and
that now it's having a lot of news and live results and live netcasting
on the european championship 2004.

I aplogize for the "invasion" also becuase it's not developed in Struts,
but with ASP.NET.... but as I said, it took me the last 6 month of work
to develop the engine that drives that portal (and all its netwok: all
main italian soccer teams).

I use Struts in my spare time but in my "real" work I develop with .NET
and C# (not my decision, of course)... but I prefer Struts.

Simone
Simone Chiaretta
 <http://www.piyosailing.com/S> www.piyosailing.com/S
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"