George,

I believe that you'll need to use Cactus. There were a number of threads on the sf.net forum about this and most were unanswered. You may want to email the STC developer about this. He's pretty responsive.

George Steimer wrote:

Nick,

Thanks for the reply.  I would like to try to implement this, but my client
wants to keep everything in mock objects rather than use an in-container
approach.  Is there a way to test import using MockStrutsTestCase, or do you
need to use Cactus?

Thanks,

George

--