Thanks for the reply. But, I find it hard to accept that it can't be done. And, users may not be computer savy or follow good etiquette and log off.

Bill Siggelkow wrote:

AFAIK this cannot be done -- your best bet is to provide a Logoff link and a reasonable session timeout.

ksitron wrote:

Is there a way to detect when the user closes the browser. What I want to do is do clean-up and destroy the session.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin J Citron
Sr. Object Imagineer
Optimized Objects, Inc.