Sorry, I didn't see that tag.

Hmm, I'm not sure then. One thing I notice is that the code in your ActionForm adding the errors looks a little different than what I have, not sure it would matter though. Here's what I have:

errors.add(ActionMessages.GLOBAL_MESSAGE, new ActionError("messages.userIDBlank", "UserID"));

Frank

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ActionForm returning blank jsp
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:34:04 -0500

Yes, it is literally returning a blank document.
The errors should be displayed in the jsp using the <html:errors/> tag.

-----Original Message----- From: Frank Zammetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 9:30 AM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: RE: ActionForm returning blank jsp

When you say the JSP is blank, do you mean you are literally getting a blank

document back, or do you simply mean the errors are not being displayed? If

the later, I don't see anywhere that you are displaying the errors.  Trying
adding the following before your form:

<logic:messagesPresent>
      <li><bean:write name="error"/></li>
</logic:messagesPresent>