You've got a tag nesting error, to be sure.  This is like doing
<tagA>
        <tagB>
</tagA>
        </tagB>

...or at least to a JSP compiler it is.

The solution to your problem is that the form action attribute (and onsubmit
attribute) can be a runtime expression.

David Hibbs, ACS
Staff Programmer / Analyst
American National Insurance Company