Folks,
I am developing a J2EE based data oriented application using Struts.
I want to develop a UI using Frameless Layout For Tree view, something like left side
of the page will have a Tree View and depending on selected node right side of the
page will be filled up with different forms for inputting/submitting/viewing the data
in html.
Can some one please point out me to some examples of Tree View Implementation used in
JSP for left pane navigation ?
I know Echo framework has this inbuilt functionality, But I want to develop this using
struts.
Any suggestions using JavaScript or ready to use tags are welcome.
Thanks !