I've loaded a collection of valid options and their descriptions as a
ServletContext attribute, for use in an <html:options> tag.
It works as intended  in a generated html <select> tag.
Once a user selects an option, the option value (rather than the
description) is recorded in a form bean, and the form bean is forwarded to
another form.
So far so good.

What I'd like to do in the next form is display the description of the
selected option, using the option as a lookup key to the original
collection.
Is there an existing struts tag that will allow me to do this?