Hi , all:

I have queried this mailing list, and I get some
discusses about RBAC ( Role Based Access Control ) in
struts. I understand that <logic:present role="...">
in JSP page and "role" attribute in ActionMapping are
all prepared with Container Management Access Control,
etc, JDBCRealm.

But it seems that what I need is not Container
Management Access Control,because CMAC is configured
in config file(etc, server.xml,web.xml) , but I want
to let customer config user roles in dynamic way,and
the user roles infomation is read from database.

So,how can I implements RBAC with struts. can you give
me some advice?

thanks, javen