Hi,

Appologies for the off topic posting. I am writing an application where a
user fills in a form, can attach some files and when they submit the form it
kicks off a workflow and saves any attached files to a content management
system.

This works fine using the struts file upload tools. What I would like to do
though is have it work in a similar fasion to Yahoo mail when you send an
email with attachments. The user when filling the form out attaches some
files, these are then uploaded to the server. When the user then submits the
form the workflow is kicked up and the files that were uploaded are moved to
the content management system.

The files are only copied across if the user submits the form. If the user
uploads some files and then decide not to submit the form the files should
be deleted.from the server.

Does anyone have any ideas on a design for this so that I don't end up with
lots of orphan files on the server and when the user submits a form the
correct files are copied to the content management system?

Thanks

Jim