> From: Axel Groß [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> so the html:submit buttons do work, but neither of the
> html:image buttons
> pass the parameter on and i get a null reference for
>  request.getParameter(parameter);
> (with parameter.equals("action"))
> the resulting error message is:
>  Request[/action/lookupDispatch] does not contain handler
> parameter named action
> anybody knows what could help?

http://www.google.com/search?q=struts+image+button

First hit:
http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=893423
which discusses the use of the ImageButtonBean class.

Or, my preferred solution is a bit of onClick JavaScript to set the form property and
submit the form.  This only works in situations where where you can require that
JavaScript be enabled.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.