I have a few jsp pages that use almost the same information.  I am using a formbean
for one of them right now for validation.  Of course I'd like to re-use the this same
bean with the other jsp pages too since the info is so similar.  But here's the catch,
theres only one "input" field in an action mapping, meaning it will always send the
user back to the same jsp page if validation fails, rather than different ones.  Is
there some other element in the action mapping I can set to get around this?  I can
always have 2 or 3 formbeans and copy properties from one to the other, but that
doesnt seem like a very good solution to me. Does anyone have any ideas?

-Asif