Thank you! This was exactly what I was looking for.

Sadly, being new to Maven, I was unaware of the genapp plugin. Very useful!

Again, thanks!

        Andy

On Jun 24, 2004, at 8:00 AM, Heritier Arnaud wrote:

Did you try :

maven -Dtemplate=struts-jstl genapp

Arnaud

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Andy Akins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 24 juin 2004 14:51
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : Struts, XDoclet, and Maven...

I am trying to learn these technologies (and Hibernate too, for that matter) - and I'm having the typical problem of knowing where to start. I've been programming Struts for over a year, so I'm decent with it - but I'm fairly new to Maven but have coded two simple struts apps with it - and XDoclet is brand new to me. I'm looking to combine all of the above (and eventually Hibernate - but that's for a later day).

Does anyone out there have, or know of (or can create) a super-simple
example app (maybe the archtypical Struts hello app: two jsp's, one
action, one form) that shows how to set up your maven project
directory
(like where do you put your XDoclet merge files) and sample
values for
your project.xml, project.properties, and maven.xml files?

It would be a big help to jump start the learning process. Nothing
fancy - just a push in the right direction. I have "XDoclet
in Action"
to learn the XDoclet stuff - but I'd like to use Maven
instead of just
Ant.

Thanks for any help/insight...

        Andy Akins