Zoran

You will find a decent open source poll component (expresso 5.5/struts
based 1.1) at www.jcorporate.com. I suggest getting the code out of cvs
as we have a new release which will coming out shortly.

Our forums onsite have the polling component integrated. Pretty nice for
the collaborative decision making process.

Cheers
Sandra