Hi All,

        I have an application which is using Struts and is deployed on weblogic
server say myApp. The application is working fine for a client directly
hitting the weblogic server. But we have an application environment wherein
the iPlanet web server(redirectServer) is providing virtual directory to the
application (myApp).

        The application is deployed in the context myApp and alias name provided by
iPlanet is /RedirectTo/myApp.
        In this scenario my form inside the jsp is not working.
        The description is as follows:

        Actual Weblogic url:
                http://192.168.1.2:7001/myApp/index.jsp

        and the alias created for this app by iPlanet server is :
                http://redirectServer/redirectTo/myApp/index.jsp

        My index.jsp has form with following snippet inside it :

        But when JSP tanslated by server this snippet becomes
                <form name="SaveInfoFormBean" action="/myApp/saveInfo.do"
method="POST" >
                        <input type="text" name="name">
                        <input type="text" name="designation">
                        <input type="submit" value="Submit">
                </form>

        User has to get this page by hitting the url
http://redirectServer/redirectTo/myApp/index.jsp but when submitted Goes to
http://redirectServer/myApp/saveInfo.do but it has to go to
http://redirectServer/redirectTo/myApp/saveInfo.do , due to which the
subsequent pages are not coming up.
        ------------------------
        Required help on
        -------------------------
        1) Anybody please sugggest me a solution on this issue.
        I already tried giving different values to the attributes of Controller tag
of the struts-config.xml file, but did not work for me.

        2) I was thinking of solution of inheritting the RequestProcessor class and
overriding the related processXXX() method. In this case like to whether
this is a feasible solution and if yes, which process method is to be
overridden.

        Thnaks and Regards.
        Gopinath Radhakrishnan.

Disclaimer: This e-mail message along with attachment, contain Patni GE Confidential,
proprietary & legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity
to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission
dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If
it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please
notify the sender and delete this mail. This email (in whole or in part) is not to be
reproduced or furnished to third parties or made public without the prior express
written permission of the sender.