Exactly.

My Page.do has as a parameter the jsp page along with its Form Bean.
So it will get overwritten.

Now what is the best clearest way to get this done?
Must I absolutely use a Session Bean to maintain the List and the Form
Bean for the user inputted data?

"Jim Barrows" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/07/2004 04:28 PM

        cc: