From: Denis Avdic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 8:56 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: JSTL Map Accessors

Hello,

I have a problem that I can't seem to get around.

I have a number of maps in my request, all keyed by same sequence of
String
keys that are contained within an ArrayList in that same request.
My question is how do I get to the values in those maps?

I've tried variations on:

<c:forEach items = "${masterList}" var="masterKey">
<c:out value="${firstMap[masterKey]}" />
</c:forEach>
but that obviously looks for entries keyed to "masterKey" and not the
value
contained in the masterKey variable.

How would I evaluate masterKey before firstMap[] is evaluated?  Is that
even
possible?  What are my alternatives?

Thanks a lot,

Denis