Michael McGrady wrote:

The problem is that, no matter what that is causing the problem. The error report tells you that is the problem. The problem is that you are not seeing what the error tells you is not being seen. So, track it back. If the "taglib" line is there, then the URI might be set wrong elsewhere or not set at all, etc. But, the problem is identified clearly, in my opinion, and this is it.

But what does the message actually mean? "Cannot find bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN in any scope". What bean can't it find? I certainly haven't created one called 'BEAN' anywhere, so it must be an internal Struts thing.

John