Maybe.

"Zhang, Larry \(L.\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

07/07/2004 02:58 PM

Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
Session facade

It seems session facade design pattern is becoming ubiquitous. My question is that
if we are not going to use EJB(but we do have DAO-data access object), does it still make sense to use session facade?

Thanks.