Hi !

I wanted to know if there was any direct way to use a input field getting the value from a request bean that has a different property name than the form bean.

for example : Form Bean has 2 property id and parentId

in my JSP page request I have 2 objects of the same type and I want to populate the input field with the Id of both objects.

// and not getParentId().

So is there any way to get it directly without having to do something like this ?
<bean:define id="parentId" name="PARENT_OBJECT" property="id"/>

Thanks