Struts has the mechanism to do this too, by the way. What I do is to define tiles, e.g. "html_page", "wap_page", and then reference just "page" in the struts-config.xml. You have the controller detect the device coming in and switch the tiles reference as required. This can also be used, by the way, again, for "skins". This works with, e.g. mapping.getInput(), by the third way.

Michael