Thanks a lot.

I can do it in jsp but not in validation.xml.

I can find bundle is used in
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_1.dtd but it
seems cannot work. I'm now try to update the common-validator and
try to check what bundle struts is using in
JavascriptValidatorTag.java.

If anyone have a better idea please tell me.

Thanks a lot.