Ivan Vasquez wrote:

Hi,

How can I read from web.xml, say, the application's display name? I've
tried several things, but no luck. This isn't really Struts-specific,
but I'm sure this is an easy one for many of you.

Thanks,
Ivan.

in an struts action you should be able to use:

getServlet().getServletContext().getServletContextName()

from javadocs:
javax.servlet.ServletContext.getServletContextName()
Returns the name of this web application correponding to this ServletContext as specified in the deployment descriptor for this web application by the display-name element.

(haven't tried this myself though)

--
Jason Lea