There are all sorts of ways to do this. One good one is to put all your jsp pages inside WEB-INF.

At 04:44 AM 7/13/2004, you wrote:

Michael McGrady wrote:
You can add information to your forwards, but, since they are your forwards, why would you?

I would like to protect resources from direct access (i.e. non forwarded requests), and was wondering if there is a more standard way to do it besides forcing everyone in my team to mark forwarded requests with an attribute.

> I don't understand the practical reach of this
> question.

Hope it's clearer now.

Cheers,

Manos