I dunno, it's a good product and I really like it but I've never seen any awareness of jsp editing.

I've been using it for a while now as well.

And cause it hasn't ever indicated that it understands scriptlets I've never used it for debugging.

Then again, I'm aiming for zero java code in my jsp's.

--b

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

NitroX DOES support code completion: http://www.m7.com/appxray.jsp

If you get a moment, you should view the video of the demo. However, I've heard that the new offering from Sun is good as well:
http://www.demosondemand.com/clients/m7/001/page/demo.asp

To be fair, I'm _still_ using Idea (and _still_ lovin' it).

Dennis

*Bryan Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

07/15/2004 06:53 AM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To Struts Users Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> cc Subject Re: [OT] Editor for Struts/J2ee apps

Nitrox from M4 ... best that I've seen (for struts) . Better than
MyEclipse but does not support code completion within JSP's
or debugging ( from what I can see ) .

--b