Jim:

<egg-on-face>Yes that worked. I actually read ".. which will all have been called
before the init() method is invoked." as "which will have to be called before the
init() method is invoked." and got stumped..
</egg-on-face>

Thank you so much!
Geeta

P.S> I can see now why writing to the list before googling is so tempting..!