Hi Craig,

Yes, I thought as much.
Do you know if it's possible to exactly recreate the binary HTTP body from parsed
parameters, or elsewhere for that matter?

I'm writing a web proxy using HttpClient - currently I've only tested a urlencoded
form, which works fine with the following code. I wonder how it will fair when it
encounters a mutipart form - I haven't tested yet.

HttpClient client = new HttpClient();

if (request.getMethod().toLowerCase().equals("post"))

{

    HttpMethod method = new PostMethod(url.toString());

    PostMethod postMethod = (PostMethod)method;

    // populate form parameters

    Enumeration paramEnum = request.getParameterNames();

    while (paramEnum.hasMoreElements()) {

        String key = ((String) paramEnum.nextElement());

        String[] values = request.getParameterValues(key);

        String value = "";

        for(int i=0; i<values.length; i++)

            value += values[i] + (i < values.length-1 ? "," : "");

        postMethod.addParameter(key, value);

 Sorry for the HTML email - outlook web access :)

Rob