From: Krishna Garimella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 4:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Missing message for key "welcome.title"

Hi,

    I have downloaded jakarta-struts-1.1 and installed it as per the
installation instructions. When I try to run the tutorial I get the
following message Missing message for key "welcome.title". I did search
the archives and tried all the fixes available for this problem, but
nothing works. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Krishna

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as
soon as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized
use, copying, or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses.
The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Hyperion.

For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site at www.hyperion.com