I can't seem to get any of my action to go under https.  The config seems
fairly simple but I must be missing something.  I want some pages to be
under SSL and others not to.

Here is my config:

Struts-config.xml (snippet only)

  <!-- ========== Action Mapping Definitions ==============================
-->
  <action-mappings  type="org.apache.struts.config.SecureActionConfig">

        <action         path="/login"

type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"

parameter="/tmpl_main.jsp?pageleft=/mainmenu.jsp&amp;pagecenter=/login.jsp&a
mp;pageright=/rightmenu.jsp&amp;pagetitle=home.title.key" >
                <set-property property="secure" value="true"/>
        </action>

Also....

  <!-- ========== Plug Ins Configuration ==================================
-->
      <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
        <set-property property="pathnames"
value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,
                                                  /WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
      </plug-in>

          <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.action.SecurePlugIn">
            <set-property property="httpPort" value="8080"/>
            <set-property property="httpsPort" value="443"/>
            <set-property property="enable" value="true"/>
            <set-property property="addSession" value="true"/>
          </plug-in>

I have placed the sslext.jar in the lib directory.  Assuming I have the
other necessary jars out there, what else is there left to do?  I am using
form based auth.  I am not using any of the ssl tag lib extensions.  Don't
really won't to.

Thanks