From: HG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 1:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: About Struts + JBoss preference issue

Thanx Peng

I will check it out..

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peng Tuck Kwok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 9:32 AM

> I think there should be an Ant task for this. As for actually
> compiling this, didn't really have to do that since the speed was
> acceptable. I think pre-compiling jsp was also a way to avoid javac
> memory leakage if memory serves.
>
> Jboss does support clustering, there should be some document somewhere
> around their website which should be able to get you started, well if
> not just try their forums.
>
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:53:16 +0200, HG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Hi Peng
> >
> > > Well just a shot in the dark but maybe a slight speed up maybe
achieved by
> > >  pre-compiling jsps possibly.
> >
> > Do you have any link or so, that explains this. Thinking of adding a
> > "precompile jsp task" to my ANT script..?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Henrik

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately