Hi,

I want to insert some 3000 records in the database.

I  tried using executeBatch()  to insert all the records at a go.
But the application gets hang and nothing happens.

When i try using PreparedStatement then it does work and just takes some
30 seconds.
I am using Informix as the database and the DriverClass in ifxjdbc.jar.
I checked the specification of the driver
and it promises to be jdbc2.0  compliant.

Any idea on how to improve the performance?

Regards
Shailender Jain