From: Research labs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 9:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: processing multiple records in a batch...JSP...db

Please, is there anything built into Struts for
processing multiple records in a batch?

Detail:
If a database query brings back more than one record
and the records are stored in a collection, I want the
user to be able to bring one record at a time into the
JSP screen by pressing the up or down arrow key.
Please note that the JSP screen cannnot display more
than one record at a time.

Once a record is in view they should be able to update
it.  After updating all records, save them to the db
by clicking a button.

Thank you.

Ola