From: Erik Weber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 11:11 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Need a synchronizer token

I know I've seen somewhere that Struts handles the synchronizer token
pattern -- where a synchronizer token is embedded as a hidden form field

and compared with an expected value stored as a session attribute before

a write action is performed -- but I don't know exactly where to look.

Can someone tell me the Struts way to handle this?

Thanks,
Erik