Here are a couple from sites that I have found useful.

http://javascript.internet.com/calendars/date-picker.html

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex6/popcalendar2.htm

Hope they help.
Robert

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7/26/2004 2:17:20 PM >>>

Any recommendations for a JavaScript date picker?  I have taken a
quick
look at struts:layout but I do not need all that it has to offer nor
the
overhead.  Integration into struts (and struts validation) would be
beneficial, but not required.

-- James

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE
PROPRIETARY
e-mail
and its attachments from all computers.