From: Asim Ghosh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 11:31 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: redirect to login page with error message on the jsp page

this is what i have done but using ActionServlet class. But how to avoid for
the first time.

Geeta Ramani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Or you could write a RequestProcessor and override the processPreprocess
method with something like this:

if ( (session == null) || (session.getFavouriteObjectInSession == null) ) {
//use Response object to redirect to login page with error set;
}

Geeta