From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Siggelkow
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 9:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to allow users enters html links in text input area and how
t o display it

Jirole, Amar wrote:

Hi All,
Our users would like to enter urls in the text input area and when click the link bring up the page. I tried using filter="false" for bean:write but that did not work. We use simple struts-jsp architecture. Any ideas? Thanks in Advance
-Amar

I have done this before without issue -- please clarify "did not work" -- also, take a look at the page source of the generated page -- this should clue you in to what is happening.

Bill Siggelkow