Heylo all,

Problem: I have two related applications, one which handles
authentication (chlogin) and a second application which handles managing
a menu (chmenu).  When the user logs out of the menu application I would
like to forward them to the logout of the authentication app.

In my menu application struts-config.xml file I have the following
action declaration. On success of logout of the menu (clearing their
menu session) I then forward them to the authentication(login)
application to log them out totally. The following Action works fine
under IE/Netscape, but under Safari it can't find it (Safari doesn't
like URLs with HTTP: without a server).

    <action    path="/logout"
               type="org.chboston.web.action.LogoutAction">
       <forward name="success" path="http:/chlogin/logout.do"
redirect="true" />
    </action>

If I use the following, STRUTS attempts to call the action under the
menu application (chmenu).

    <action    path="/logout"
               type="org.chboston.web.action.LogoutAction">
       <forward name="success" path="/chlogin/logout.do" redirect="true"
/>
    </action>

I can use the following use the following, but if we add modules in the
future, this would break and I don't feel comfortable doing it this way.

    <action    path="/logout"
               type="org.chboston.web.action.LogoutAction">
       <forward name="success" path="../chlogin/logout.do"
redirect="true" />
    </action>

Is there any way to have a action forward to an action of another
application. Note: the reason I don't use a fully qualified URL is
because the application resides behind a load switch and I need to call
the application on the same machine that they hit for th CHMenu.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Joe