protected ActionMapping getActionMapping(ActionMapping mapping, String
parameter){
  if(mapping == null){
    return null;
  }
  ModuleConfig mc = mapping.getModuleConfig();
  ActionConfig acs[] = mc.findActionConfigs();
  ActionConfig ac = null;
  for(int i=0; i<acs.length; i++){
    if(StringUtils.equals(ac.getParameter(), parameter)){ //
org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils
      ac = acs[i];
      break;
  return ac;