At 01:44 PM 8/6/2004, you wrote:
If I understand you correctly...
Same issue.... it's passed into the execute method, and therefore you can't change it, only it's internals, so you would have to do the same thing there.

I'm talking specifically in the execute method, which is where I think you're trying to create the form.

I'm perhaps confused, then, Jim. My understanding is that Java never passes more than the reference, so why could we not change the mapping and the form in execute? Why cannot we, in other words, take the reference and reinitialize it to a different ActionForm, ActionMapping, or whatever?

Michael McGrady