I have an strange request:

While I am very familiar with Struts (I've worked almost exclusively
in Struts for last 2 years, right after college), I have only basic
knowledge of actual Servlet programming.  Now I am faced with a task
of updating and maintaining a pure Servlet application.

Does anyone know of a resource (or resources) where I can compare
servlet functionality to struts functionality.  I know they are
related, but (for example) I miss having a Struts config file, where I
can glance at one file and see all my action mappings.  Is there
anyone there in a similar situation?  How are you coping?

Thanks,

Denis