Well guys,
i'm just a beginner here, so i couldn't some points.

I'll expose my situation in details, so maybe you show
me how to accomplish that...

Here's the base definition of my pages:
   <definition name=".PartyPlace"
path="/layouts/layout.jsp">
        <put name="title" value="PartyPlace"/>
                <put name="header" value="/common/header.jsp"/>
                <put name="menu" value="/common/menu.jsp"/>
       <!-- PLEASE, PAY ATTENTION TO THE ERROR TAG -->
                <put name="error"
value="/functionalBlocks/errorHTMLcomponent.jsp"/>
                <put name="pageComment" value="${pageComment}"/>
                <put name="body" value="${body}"/>
                <put name="footer" value="/common/footer.jsp"/>
   </definition>

Here's the simple
/functionalBlocks/errorHTMLcomponent.jsp page:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld"
prefix="html"%>

I have a page for registering company data, wich is
part of the following definition:
   <definition
name=".PartyPlace.RegisterCompanyCustomInfoReq"
extends=".PartyPlaceSideBar">
                <put name="body"
value="/register/registercompanycustominforeq.jsp"/>
                <put name="pageComment"
value="/pageComments/registercompanycustominforeq_PAGECOMMENT.jsp"/>
                <put name="sideBar"
value="/functionalSideBars/registercompany_SideBar.jsp"/>
   </definition>

The registercompanycustominforeq.jsp page is the
following one:
        <%@ include
file="/functionalBlocks/companyHTMLcomponent.jsf" %>
        <%@ include
file="/functionalBlocks/buttonsHTMLcomponent.jsf" %>

NOTE that the tag html:errors is not in
registercompanycustominforeq.jsp page, it's in the
errorHTMLcomponent.jsp page (as i showed).
When i submit a request the hits the validate method,
it comes back, but i cannot see the error because the
html:errors tag is in another page.
That's why i wanted to import the Struts context...
However, if there's a Tiles way to workaround that,
please, would you explain it to me?
Maybe with some code...

Thank you very much,
ltcmelo