hi friends, i have problem with sending unicode parameter to my action from jsp page
I use post for sending parameter to action
and also add
(request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");
to my action before reading parameter from it , also i add two difinition on my jsp page <%request.setcharacterEncoding("UTF-8");%>
and <meta .../> which both of them set content and encoding of my jsp pages to utf-8 but i istill could not use my parameter , thier encoding seems to be " ISO Latin-1 " . while i type unicode characters in my text are at jsp page.
I use Websphere as APPS , is it a problem of Websphere?
or i should make some changes?