I'm not sure if i get it right, i still have a couple
doubts.
Take this definition:

<definition name=".PartyPlace"
path="/layouts/layout.jsp">

  <put name="menu" value="/chooseMenu.do"/>

</definition>

Naturally i got a login page, would i have to redirect
the login (or just forward the login) to  this
"TilesAction" and then manipulate my definition and
insert the real jsp page i want???

I have never heard of this "TilesAction" (haven`t been
dealling with struts for long time), but is it
possible to some post some bib reference (or web
reference) where i can learn how to work with it???

If it`s easy, maybe a little piece of code would also
work.

Thanks,
Leandro