Kindly have a look
at my struts-config.xml , i have reduced it almost nothing
******************* struts-config.xml******************
<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'windows-1252'?>
<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.1//EN" "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_1.dtd";>
<struts-config>
<message-resources parameter="ApplicationResources"/>
</struts-config>

ApplicationResources.properties is under WEB-INF/classes

**********************  jsp page **************************
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html"%>

</head>

*******************************

So there is not much space to make a mistake , but i am still able to do that :-)

Can there be any issue with classpaths? .I have everything in WEB-INF/lib
error is
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.message(RequestUtils.java:793)
at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.message(RequestUtils.java:755)
at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BaseHandlerTag.message(BaseHandlerTag.java:568)
at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BaseHandlerTag.prepareStyles(BaseHandlerTag.java:623)
at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.LinkTag.doStartTag(LinkTag.java:355)
at _adhoc._selection._jspService(_selection.java:64)
[SRC:/adhoc/selection.jsp:10]
.
.

thanks,simar

here is the test jsp content Vic Cekvenich wrote:

It's usualy a case issues in some xml, since windows is not case sensetive.
Look for that.

Next time, if you deploy to unix, develop in unix.
.V

I am able to run it in windows environment but when i move it to solaris, it is failing.:-(