hi,

the problem is that, i may hav just one recordset or may have hundred recordset. It's
unpredictable. Also at the jsp page(view) how can i access these values dynamically.
if the recordset contains 100 records and each record contains four fields there
should be atleast 400 atribute in the reuest and how a jsp can dynamically handle it?

Thank u
   vinu