I have tomcat running on a server with an internal name of

http://webserver1

This is then mapped (im not sure how as this is not my area) to the
external URL:

http://maps.gov.au

However, when a struts action is invoked by a user on the external
website, the internal host name is resolved when a page is forwarded to.

Is there anyway to specify that all pages in a site should resolve to a
particular host address?

As an EXAMPLE, I type in the following address:

http://maps.gov.au/customer/login.jsp

Which contains a form with the following action:

action="custmer/login.do"

Which is defined in the struts-config.xml as having a successful forward
like this:

<forward name="success" path="/customer/addCustomerDone.jsp" />

When this forward gets invoked, I am redirected to the following URL

http://webserver1/customer/login.jsp

Can anyone suggest how I fix this problem?

Thanks heaps,

Toby

This message is intended for the addressee named and
may  contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
the Department of  Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.