Validator sucks.  Learn to live without it - use forms validation.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 1:49 PM

I'm developing a Struts 1.1 web app and trying to implement the validation
plug-in.  Things went well as long as I was only using the validations that
came with the plug-in.  When I try to add my own custom validation by
overriding the validate() method of the form the server crashes with an
IllegalStateException after dozens of loops in the validate() method.  The
statement causing the problem is the errors.add() statement.  Without it
there is no problem.